Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions shall apply to all sales through the Mixed Grill web shop and will exclude application of any deviating general or specific conditions or terms of buyer. No waiver or modification of these Conditions of Sale shall be binding upon Mixed Grill, unless approved in writing by an authorised representative of Mixed Grill.
Price and Payment
Every product is shown including tax. In the shopping cart you can see the total price including all fees, taxes, shipping and method of payment.
About Mixed Grill AB org.no 559014-3896
- The company is based in Sweden with address: Timmermansgränd 4, 11865 Stockholm.
- If you wish to get in contact with us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- When you have completed a purchasing order we will send you a confirmation email to the email address that you specified in your order. The confirmation email will contain the details of your products, prices, invoice address and delivery address.
- If you see any errors in the confirmation email in regards to your order, make sure to contact us immediately via email@example.com.
- All of our prices in the web shop are including 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right to change the prices on our products based on need, such as in the situation the cost for a supplier should increase. We also reserve the right to correct pricing errors and other information in regards to our web shop.
The delivery time is stated in the shopping cart next to the various ways of delivery. If a service/product has another delivery time than expressed in the shopping cart, this delivery time will be stated in connection to the individual services/products.
In case Mixed Grill has reason to question buyer's solvency or ability to pay for delivered products, Mixed Grill have no obligation to make delivery, and shall be entitled to stop products under carriage, unless buyer makes advance payment for the delivery and other claims arising from the business relation or grants security which can reasonably be accepted by Mixed Grill.
- Our delivery time for Sweden is 2-5 days. International deliveries in Europe may take up to 10 days. NOTE: orders placed over a weekend will at the earliest be sent the Monday thereafter.
- If you have not received your delivery in accordance to the above mentioned time span (without us having informed you of longer delivery times), make sure to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have chosen a shipping address of a local postal pick up point, delivery may be held for you by the local post office for a limited amount of time (please consult your local pick up point). Unclaimed packages will be returned to us. For all unclaimed packages you will be debited all fees in connection with the return delivery.
Returning a service/product is to be done on your expense, unless the product/service is faulty or damaged upon delivery. Returned products/services are to be sent as letters or postal packages.. In case of a trade, Mixed Grill will pay for the delivery of the replacement product/service. When you have applied the return policy you shall: -in the case of a product: return the product personally or by mail to us.
I want to return a product, now what?
- Inform us that you wish to return a product. You do this by sending us an email via email@example.com. In your email you have to include information of your full name, address, email address, the purchasing order number and which product/s that you wish to return.
- Once (and no later than 14 days after receiving your order) having informed us of the above, you should return the products to us via post.
- You are responsible for covering the shipping fee and that the product/s you return are in original condition, meaning they are packaged in an appropriate manner.
- When the product/s has been returned to us in its original condition we will refund you the cost of the product, minus a potential and small margin affecting the now decreased value of the product/s due to use or damage.
Process for reclamation - returning a product
- Any defects shall be communicated to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your name, address, email address, order number and description of the defect/error.
- If we are unable to rectify the situation by sending you a new or similar product, we will refund you the cost of the defect product in accordance to the applicable consumer protection laws.
- In the case that a customer wishes to return a product in a manner that isn't covered by the applicable consumer protection laws, we may decline the reclamation. Mixed Grill shall always consult the consumer protection laws of the Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden in Sweden; www.arn.se.
Mixed Grill's return period is 14 days.
Mixed Grill shall, if under the jurisdiction of our return policy, refund you what you have paid for the product and/or service as soon as possible, but latest within 30 days of the product being returned and received by us). You are obligated to pay for the return delivery of the product. Mixed Grill will pay to send replacement products and/or services.
In your message to us you must clearly state that you regret your purchase. The return period is counted from the day you received the purchased the full, or a significant part of the product. If you have purchased a customised product -or a product with a significant personal customisation, the return period is counted from the day Mixed Grill have informed you about the product.
You do not qualify for our return policy if:
- The service you have bought was commenced with your consent during the return period.
- The price of the service purchased fluctuates with the financial market (ie Stock options).
- Due to the physical nature of the service, it is not returnable.
- The seal of authentication of the product has been broken/opened.
When returning a product/service:
- You are obliged to keep the product/service in the same condition as when delivered.
- You must not have used the product/service, however you have the right to investigate the condition the product was in when delivered. If damage or harm is caused to a product while investigated the product does not qualify for the return policy.
Information in regards to Cookies
- Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows our website or a third party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and our website more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
- You can learn more about cookies and the following third party websites:
Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
Mixed Grill is not liable for any non-performance caused by circumstances beyond our control, which directly or indirectly prevents, obstructs or renders production, delivery or freight uneconomical until such obstacle has been removed (force majeure). Such circumstances shall be deemed to include difficulties to procure raw materials as well as other difficulties and disturbances, including but not limited to war, riot, labour conflicts, fire, flood, storm, accident, fuel or power shortages, transportation shortages, obstacles or interruptions regarding transportation at sea and breakdowns or interruptions of any kind as regards to our equipment or facilities, which are deemed necessary for the performance of our agreements' obligations.
Also read at EU's website for Online Dispute Resolution http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- We shall not be held responsible for printing errors on our website, web shop or products. We do not guarantee the photos on our website portray products in the exact color, size, or other criteria, but we shall always do our best to portray the goods in a realistic manner.
Changes to our Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to at any time change the Terms and Conditions on our website and web shop. Shall any changes be made this will be communicated online on the website. The updated Terms and Conditions will be applied to any visit or purchase with immediate effect.
Dispute and applicable law
- In the situation a dispute cannot be solved by agreement between the customer and our customer service, we shall follow the advice of Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden in Sweden, www.arn.se. For customers in an EU country other than Sweden, complaints should be directed to the European Commission, http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In case of dispute we shall follow the advice and decision of Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden or the European Commission.
- In case of dispute of the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, Swedish law shall apply.